Good morning and hello there again and a happy Monday to you. Hope you are doing well and had a wonderful weekend. Wanted to share Tim's Time Outs:
LIFE IS A GIFT:
* Today, before you say an unkind work...Think of someone who can't speak.
* Before you complain about the taste of your food...Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
* Before you complain about your husband, wife, gf, or bf...Think of someone who's crying out for a partner.
* Today before you complain about your life...Think of someone who went TOO EARLY to heaven.
* Before you complain about your children...Think of someone who desire children but they're barren.
* Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep...Think of the people who are living on the streets.
* Before whining about the distance you drive...Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
* And when you are tired or frustrated with your job...Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and whose who wish they had your job.
* But BEFORE you think of pointing the finger or condemning another...Remember that NOT ONE of us is without sin and we all answer to your maker.
* And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down...PUT A SMILE on your face and thank your higher power you're alive and still around.
BEFORE YOU SPEAK:
T-is it true?
H-is it helpful?
I-is it inspiring?
N-is it necessary?
K-is it kind?
May your day and week be filled with many blessings, and much happiness.
All the best,