Although I home office, I love to attend our working luncheons at Keller Williams Katy, especially those when a developer visits to announce a new development coming to the Katy area. The June 30th announcement of Cross Creek Ranch, developed by Trendmaker, was a grand surprise and a special thrill!
Cross Creek Ranch will be one of the most phenomenal developments in the Katy area and will have a huge impact on area real estate. There is so much to tell you that I am launching a series of posts dedicated to our new and exciting neighbor, Cross Creek Ranch. Stay tuned for all the details!
Cross Creek Ranch is unlike anything that has come to Katy, technically Fulshear. (I like to joke that housing on the south side of Katy Freeway will grow all the way to San Antonio.) I remember when Fulshear was a real country town and the only high-end development was Weston Lakes, a guard-gated development built around a natural waterway and a golf course/club house. There was a tiny grocery store and a famous bar-barbeque café that attracted Houstonians.
There is so much to share with you! Following are just some of the highlights we will chat about;
stay tuned for an in-depth discussion of our new neighbor, the soon-to-be glorious development of Cross Creek Ranch!
- 3,200-acre master planned community located in Fulshear, Texas.
- Located minutes away from Katy, the Grand Parkway and the Westpark Tollway.
- High-tech connectivity - high-speed fiber optic network connected directly to every home.
- Charming southeastern Texas ranch architectural design.
- Over 25 miles of trails along open space corridors meandering along the water's edge of several hundred acres of lakes.
- Beautifully restored Flewellen Creek will be one of the centerpieces of the community.
- Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Large water park featuring a resort-style pool, spray park and water slide cascading down a 40 foot man-made hill.
- Community-based charitable education foundation that will provide residents with enhanced educational opportunties.
- Multi-purpose space for special events, parties and meetings.
- Annual Homeowner Association Fee: $800.
Stay tuned for more information about our new and exciting neighbor!