I am not one to venture out into the crazy nor is my dog Leonard interested in being in a crazy environment. But I know some folks like it and/ or have to be out and about today, Black Friday. So to help you out.....
BLOG UPDATE: There are many who are abusive if animal service animal and therapist rights. Notice that I mentioned leashed, etc. I am not going to judge anyone for their animal service needs but I am aware that we can't always see the disability. I have a therapist in the family who specializes in PTSD with Veterans. I have learned much. If I offend with this first blog, I truly apologize.
If you are going to do so then please, please, please consider the following:
- Make sure your animal is well trained. You wouldn't want to get sued for something bad, which isn't covered in animal support rights.
- Don't be a poo poo head. Let your animal relieve themselves before going inside and be sure to pick up their, um, poo.
- Make sure your animal is properly secured, leashed.
- Be a good example of the right to bring animals.
Here are some animal friendly & unfriendly retailers verified by a few websites that I researched to verify.
THE UNFRIENDLY RETAILERS FIRST, AS A WARNING
- Whole Foods
THE FRIENDLY RETAILERS
- Half Priced Books.
- Marshall's/TJ Maxx, & Home Goods.
- Pottery Barn
- Barnes & Noble
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Apple Store
- Bass Pro
- The Gap
- Old Navy
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
WHAT OTHER STORES DO YOU KNOW OF THAT ARE SUPPRITVE?
I understand your point of view. I agree that people have become abusive. There are some who are still denied that need it to get through the day. Thanks for bringing that up, a very valid point. I updated my blog.