Thank you Wayne Martin for your original blog.
Trivia question answers for Sunday November 27, 2022
1. What was the first governing document of the United States? The Articles of Confederation
2. What is the name of Argentinian cowboys? Gauchos
3. Who was both the 22nd and 24th president of the inited States? Grover Cleveland
4. What poison is found in apple seeds? Cyanide
Trivia questions for Monday November 28, 2022
1. What company's slogan is "Just Slightly Ahead of Our time"?
2. How many quills does a porcupine have?
3. People with hypertrichosis have lots of what?
4. What nationally observed day in the U.S. marks winter's midpoint?
Enjoy your day.