Mckays Mill - 4 homes sold during October of 2022, 50% less than the same month last year. The average price of homes sold increased 24% during the same period.
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold in October was 99.83%
- average days on market for homes sold was 3 days
- 6 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $272 compared to $223 for the same period last year
- The average sale price for October was $957,475 compared to $771,070 for the same period last year
- the average size of homes sold was 3641 square feet
- 7 Mckays Mill homes are currently pending sale
Here is a summary of the conditions of the market for Mckays Mill homes, and it's sister next door the Villages of Clovercroft, it's still a sellers market with and average days on market of only 3 days. Most new listings have an offer within 24 hours now, and the list price to sales price ration is 99%. The reasons are simple, it's one of the most affordable places to live in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, and the commute to downtown Nashville is less than 20 miles by interstate. Search for Mckays Mill homes in Franklin TN here information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Mckays Mill Franklin TN per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area