📝Real Estate Terms by Anna - CLOSING

Real Estate Agent with Re/Max Masterpiece Realty



Anna Chroscicki with RE/MAX Masterpiece Realty

🏡For answers to your Real Estate questions:

 visit www.annasellsrealestate.com or call/text  772-485-4188

Comments (1)

Grant Schneider
Performance Development Strategies - Armonk, NY
Your Coach Helping You Create Successful Outcomes

Hi Anna - in Pennsylvania it is called settlement but in Florida closing.

Dec 02, 2022 10:24 AM