Trivia question answers for Sunday December 4, 2022
1. What phenomenon is caused by the gravitational attraction of the Earth's moon? Tides
2. Which Italian city is the namesake of a pasta dish with meat sauce? Bologna
3. Where did Aristotle believe the seat of intelligence was? Heart
4. What kind of gun was used to kill Abraham Lincoln? A Derringer
Trivia questions for Monday December 5, 2022
1. What was the world's first mass-produced car to feature an all-aluminum body?
2. What is Dagwood Bumstead's dog's name?
3. What is the active ingredient in smelling salts?
4. Where were the first Academy Awards held at?
Enjoy your day.