Trivia question answers for Monday December 5, 2022
1. What was the world's first mass-produced car to feature an all-aluminum body? Honda NXS
2. What is Dagwood Bumstead's dog's name? Daisy
3. What is the active ingredient in smelling salts? Ammonia
4. Where were the first Academy Awards held at? The Roosevelt Hotel
Trivia questions for Tuesday December 6, 2022
1. How long have dogs been domesticated?
2. Who was the first US president to die in office?
3. What is the name of the candy company that manufactures Peeps?
4. What object is said to bring dad luck if it is broken?
Enjoy your day.