Just Listed in Waterford South Subdivision
112 Lenox Drive
Waterford South Property and Community Information
Looking for a split plan move-in ready home? Look no further than this beauty nestled in Waterford South Subdivision with 1,561 heated square feet.
Just Listed at $215,000, this home is located at 112 Lenox Drive in Bonaire GA. Below is a partial amenity list for this 3 bedrooms / 2 bathroom Waterford South home for sale:
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Eat-in kitchen with granite counters & pantry
- Stainless steel appliances to include refrigerator
- Washer & dryer included
- Split-plan good-sized bedrooms
- Laminate, carpet & vinyl flooring
- Covered patio overlooking backyard with privacy fence
- New roof (2016), vinyl siding (2016), windows (2018), and HVAC (2019)
- Two-car garage
- School within walking distance
- Zoned for Bonaire schools & Veterans High
- Convenient to Robins AFB, Hwy 247 & 96
- MLS # 230059
This Waterford South home is less than a 20 minute drive from Robins Air Force Base if your employment is on the base.
The Houston County Schools for this Waterford South Subdivision home are Bonaire Elementary, Bonaire Middle, and Veterans High School.
In this fast paced real estate market, buyers who are pre-approved and ready to purchase a home have a distinct advantage over consumers who are not quite ready to make an offer.
Your Bonaire GA Real Estate Professional
If this beautiful home for sale in Bonaire GA in Waterford South Subdivision is a good fit for your family, call me at (478) 960-8055 so we can get you in for a walk through.
I am well versed in all types of residential real estate and can help guide you through the offer process on this property or any home in Houston County County GA.
Make sure to visit https://sellingwarnerrobins.com to get the latest buyer and seller news as well as detailed market reports for each community in middle GA.
As always, I look forward to serving your Warner Robins real estate needs! Call, email, or text if I can help in any way.
Subscribe to CommentsComment