Trivia question answers for Saturday January 21, 2023
1. The average rain drop falls at the rate of how many feet per second? 21 feet per second
2. What is the proper title for a person who makes pizzas in a pizzeria? Pizzaiolo
3. What soft drink company adopted Santa as a spokesman in the 1930's? Coca-Cola
4. What is the windiest continent? Antartica
Trivia questions for Sunday January 22, 2023
1. "The Jefferson's" was a spinoff of what show?
2. If cattle are bovine, what are sheep?
3. How many balls are on pool table at the start of the game?
4. In The Beach Boys song "California Girls", which girls are "hip"?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment