Trivia question answers for Wednesday January 25, 2023
1. How many paintings did Vincent Van Gough sell during his lifetime? One
2. What style of pants are named after an island in the Gulf of Naples? Capri
3. Where are the doldrums? Near the equator
4. What is a group of owls called? A parliament
Trivia questions for Thursday January 26, 2023
1. What element is produced by dying stars?
2. What five letter word did Time Magazine coin in 1926 to refer to left-leaners?
3. What are the calm weather periods occurring near the Equator called?
4. The Northern Hemisphere is home to 90% of the world's what?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment