Trivia question answers for Thursday January 26, 2023
1. What element is produced by dying stars? Carbon
2. What five letter word did Time Magazine coin in 1926 to refer to left-leaners? Pinkos
3. What are the calm weather periods occurring near the Equator called? Doldrums
4. The Northern Hemisphere is home to 90% of the world's what? People
Trivia questions for Friday January 27, 2023
1. What sports figure was known as "The Wizard of Westwood"?
2. What is the number of thieves that Alibaba had?
3. What grapefruit sized object has been reckoned to be the largest single cell on earth?
4. How many openings were there in the Berlin Wall?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment