There's so much going on this weekend in Lake Arrowhead and the surrounding areas, I don't know where to begin. BUT, I'll give it a shot.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S LARGEST FREE SUMMER CONCERT SERIES continues tonight, July 3rd, 2008 with Ronny & the Classics. The concert/s are held at the Center Stage starting at 5:30 p.m. For all information, times and to reserve a table, click here.
- LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE FARMER'S MARKET on Friday (every Friday in summer) gives you a chance to pick up some fresh fruit and veggies for your weekend. Besides the fresh fruit and veggies, there are other vendors that have specialty foods and crafty things.
- FOURTH OF JULY, 2008, enjoy the firework show over the lake. Check out the following link for more info. LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE.
- 4TH OF JULY: TIJUANA DOGS (pop/rock) Tijuana Dogs will keep you entertained before, and during, the fireworks show. For all concert info, click here.
- July 5th, come listen to theSpazmatics... another concert treat. More info on this event and all concert info click here.
- July 6th you'll experience another era when you hear the Stewart Big Band ...this is a "special" time at 4:00 PM
Other links for things to do:
RIM OF THE WORLD NET (find out traffic alerts, etc)
HAVE A SAFE FOURTH OF JULY!!!!
Listing by WINDERMERE Fine Properties/Lake Arrowhead
Check all active listings @ www.lakearrowheadkat.com