Trivia question answers for Monday January 30, 2023
1. What is the common name for the sternum? Breastbone
2. What Irish city's name is Gaelic for "black pool"? Dublin
3. What part of the cinnamon tree becomes the spice? The bark
4. Ivory is made of what substance? Dentin
Trivia questions for Tuesday January 31, 2023
1. What song did the cartoon character Huckleberry Hound sing?
2. What kind of cheese is most commonly sold in the U.S. as processed "string cheese"?
3. What are scientists hoping to cause when they seed a cloud?
4. How many annual federal holidays are there in the U.S.?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment