Trivia question answers for Tuesday January 31, 2023
1. What song did the cartoon character Huckleberry Hound sing? My Darling Clementine
2. What kind of cheese is most commonly sold in the U.S. as processed "string cheese"? Mozzarella
3. What are scientists hoping to cause when they seed a cloud? Rain
4. How many annual federal holidays are there in the U.S.? 10
Trivia questions for Wednesday February 1, 2023
1. Which artist's garden attracts tourists to Giverny France?
2. What clergyman won a Nobel Peace Prize in 1964?
3. What two countries have square flags?
4. Which country is connected to the most countries by land?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment