REBCRDU - REBarcamp coming to Raleigh! REBarcamp is coming back to the Raleigh area on April 18th. Tickets will be on Sale February 14th.
What is REBarCamp and Why Do You Want To Go?
- REBarCamp, or Real Estate Bar Camp, began when a few real estate agents got together in a bar (shocking) to discuss how to build/improve/enhance their business
- Over time, the idea caught on, and REBarCamp events are now held throughout the U.S. and abroad. REBCRDU is one of MANY Camps held throughout the Country.
- The goal of every REBarCamp is to create a collaborative, welcoming environment where people are encouraged to share their thoughts, concerns, best practices, tips, and knowledge to help everyone be better agents
- It’s called an “Un-Conference” for a reason…there are limited formal presentations and speeches…instead, it’s a place where everyone can contribute, ask questions, and share their knowledge. REBCRDU will be a collaborative event.
- The REBarcamp in Raleigh will be held at The Cary Arts Center, and we will have several different Breakout sessions, and panel discussions.
- There’s no selling, no recruiting, no competing, and no pressure
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- First, it’s pronounced R – E – Bar Camp, not “rebar camp”
- You suggest the topics to be discussed, and you’re encouraged to ask questions and share your own insights
- Follow the Rule of Two Feet – Not getting what you need out of a session? Get up on your feet and walk out and head to another session…it’s an informal format designed to ensure you get the most of attending
We need TWO THINGS for a Sucessful REBarCamp
We need folks who will be generous with their time and their thoughts, who can lead Breakout Sessions. We are hearing from people that they would like to talk about Tic Tok, Video, Building Leadership Skills, Google Local, Life Balance - any number of different topics. If you are someone with an interest in a focused area of Real Estate, you should consider coming, and raise your hand to be a .
We are also looking for a very limited number of Sponsors for this Event that we expect to draw 400 Real Estate Professionals. We would love for you to be on the “short list” of Sponsors.
Sponsors will be featured in all of our Correspondence between now and the Event. You will be thanked (and appreciated) many times during and after the Event. You will also have the opportunity to provide a video, which will be promoted on our social media platforms, and our Website. You will also receive 2 tickets to the event.
We will be hosting a pre-camp party that you can be part of, and a Happy Hour immediately after it ends. If you would like to provide items for a Swag Bag - we will be handing those out.
Get Tickets to REBarCampRDU (or REBCRDU) through Eventbrite. Tickets go on sale Feb 14th.
Subscribe to CommentsComment