The inspiration for this post is derived from attending today's Women's Council of REALTORS® presentation by Rose Lounsbury, Elevate Virtual Conference. Rose is a former teacher and became a lifestyle coach, public speaker, and best selling author after giving birth to triplets! She's an inspiring speaker and her information is share-worthy!
Below are some great tips that Rose provided that can benefit ANYONE!
- Her comment, "Your value is way more than you can produce" is a great reminder of when to set boundaries for productivity.
- Another quote by Theodore Roosevelt, "Comparison is the thief of joy" reminds us never to compare yourself to others, but to limit social media for that reason alone.
- Sometimes we don't feel as if we might be more successful if...... And we start comparing ourselves to others.
- Clutter is a form of procrastination.
- If you're looking to declutter your home, your life or work environment, Rose has some great advice and a free "Simplicity Guide" as a great way to start.
Here she is at the EconoMe Conference with a powerful presentation, "The Journey to Enough."
Ed Silva thankfully Gary is on the same page with me. Gone!