Trivia question answers for Monday February 6, 2023
1. Where can you see the so-called "Horizontal Waterfalls"? Australia
2. What color is second from the top of a rainbow? Orange
3. The word "quarantine" indicates how many days of isolation? 40
4. What was the name of Al Capone's criminal organization? The Outfit
Trivia questions for Tuesday February 7, 2023
1. Who did George Bush Sr. defeat in the election of 1988?
2. A June Bug is what type of insect?
3. What was John Wayne's nickname?
4. What's the only country outside of Africa where lions still live in the wild?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment