- Parties and Scope of Services: This section should list the names and contact information of both parties involved in the agreement, as well as the scope of services to be provided by the subcontractor.
- Payment Terms: This section should outline how and when payment will be made for services rendered, including any late fees or penalties if applicable.
- Confidentiality: This section should detail what information is considered confidential between both parties and how it will be protected from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Indemnification: This clause outlines who is responsible for any liability resulting from negligence or misconduct while performing contracted services, such as damages caused by errors or omissions on behalf of either party involved in the agreement.
- Termination Clause: This clause outlines conditions under which either party can terminate the agreement with notice, along with any additional terms related to termination (such as payment due upon termination).
6 Insurance Requirements: Depending on your industry, you may need to include a clause outlining insurance requirements that must be met before beginning work together (such as workers’ compensation coverage).
Example of Subcontractor Agreement for Real Estate Investors to use in this video:
Educational Video on Real Estate Investing plus copies of all our meetings Enjoy Like and Join: https://www.youtube.com/user/RalphMaupin
Educational Video on Real Estate Investing plus copies of all our meetings Enjoy Like and Join:
Six Thousand Members - Our Meetup, Real Estate Investing, Wholesaling, Find-Fix-Sell, land lording, lease options, Networking, Seminars, Workshops: Nation Real Estate Network https://www.meetup.com/27monthlymeetup-com
Subscribe to CommentsComment