St George Area Parade of Homes ~ February 17th-26th, 2023
Today kicks off one of the most prestigious southern Utah events of the year and the largest parade venue in the state! As a commitment to clients, I am in my office excitedly awaiting their arrival to personally hand them a bag packed especially for each one.
The booty bag includes:
- A Parade of Home magazine
- An extra shoe bag
- 2 tickets for entry
- White cheddar popcorn
- Chocolate bar
- Two waters
When visiting southern Utah, check out all the places to go and see. There are so many activities just waiting to be discovered!
Make a Tee Time:
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Copper Rock Golf Course - 18 holes - Public
Take a TOUR!
Enjoy Art Around the Corner's outdoor sculpture exhibits in the downtown St. George, Utah area. Some are available to purchase, from the whimsical to the dramatic art pieces. For more information, go to: http://artaroundthecorner.org/.
Take a HIKE!
- Gunlock State Park
- Sand Hollow State Park
- Quail Creek State Park
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Red Cliffs Recreational Area
With National Parks nearby:
Take a RIDE!
Horseback riding along designated trails showing off the beauty of the local canyons is just a click or phone call away!
Southern Utah boasts a peaceful, friendly atmosphere with mild winter mild temperatures offering outdoor play, clean air and an easy-going lifestyle. St. George is no longer that stop on the highway to gas up and continue on your way. It is now a premiere destination!
Championship golf courses, hiking and biking trails throughout the county, spas, shopping, internationally renowned Tuacahn Ampitheatre attracts people of all ages. Plus the southern Utah are is centrally located between Salt Lake City, 3 hours and Las Vegas 1.5 hours away!
The St. George Area Parade of Homes brings home dreams to life in southern Utah and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Subscribe to CommentsComment