Trivia question answers for Saturday March 4, 2023
1. How many diagonals does a triangle have? None
2. What name is given to the shellfish that cling to the bottom of ships? Barnacles
3. What word describes a series of rulers from the same family? Dynasty
4. What famous congressman was on an episode of "The Golden Girls"? Sonny Bono
Trivia questions for Sunday March 5, 2023
1. What is the correct name for a baby mink?
2. What does Seymour have to feed his plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"?
3. How many inches in a span?
4. Dandelions get their name from what part of a lion?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment