Trivia question answers for Sunday March 5, 2023
1. What is the correct name for a baby mink? Kit or kitten
2. What does Seymour have to feed his plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"? Human blood
3. How many inches in a span? 9
4. Dandelions get their name from what part of a lion? Teeth
Trivia questions for Monday March 6, 2023
1. Nylon was first produced by what chemical company?
2. What is the more common name for the bone called the furcula, found in birds?
3. Who claimed he could "drive away the devil with a fart"?
4. The two cent piece was the first U.S. coin to feature which phrase?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment