Trivia question answers for Monday March 6, 2023
1. Nylon was first produced by what chemical company? DuPont
2. What is the more common name for the bone called the furcula, found in birds? Wishbone
3. Who claimed he could "drive away the devil with a fart"? Martin Luther
4. The two cent piece was the first U.S. coin to feature which phrase? In God We Trust
Trivia questions for Tuesday March 7, 2023
1. What does a panophobe fear?
2. What expression is used to describe a child who closely resembles a parent?
3. In nautical folklore, which ship is condemned to sail the seas for all eternity?
4. What film earned Henry Fonda his first Oscar for Best Actor?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment