Trivia question answers for Tuesday March 7, 2023
1. What does a panophobe fear? Everything
2. What expression is used to describe a child who closely resembles a parent? Chip off the old block
3. In nautical folklore, which ship is condemned to sail the seas for all eternity? The Flying Dutchman
4. What film earned Henry Fonda his first Oscar for Best Actor? On Golden Pond
Trivia questions for Wednesday March 8, 2023
1. What French word for sled is given to a Winter Olympic event?
2. How do birds plant new trees and bushes?
3. What is the Latin word for poison?
4. In which country was St. Patrick born?
Enjoy your day
It was a great movie, unlike the stuff they make today.