Trivia question answers for Saturday March 11, 2023
1. Ageusia is the loss of which sense? Taste
2. What is a group of butterflies called? Kaleidoscope
3. What is a shark's skeleton made of? Cartilage
4. What are you doing if you "yarn over" or "pop corn"? Knotting
Trivia questions for Sunday March 12, 2023
1. When hyenas gather, what are they called?
2. Which scientist formulated the law ion universal gravitation?
3. How many soldiers are shown raising the flag over Iwo Jima in the famous photograph and statue?
4. What name is given to the line running across a snooker table?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment