Trivia questions for Sunday March 12, 2023
1. When hyenas gather, what are they called? Cackle
2. Which scientist formulated the law of universal gravitation? Sir Isaac Newton
3. How many soldiers are shown raising the flag over Iwo Jima in the famous photograph and statute? Six
4. What name is given to the line running across a snooker table? Balk line
Trivia questions for Monday March 13, 2023
1. What year was the World Wide Web launched in?
2. What cartoon legend became the first licensed lunch box character in 1935?
3. What is the longest running event in the decathlon?
4. What was the original name of the Gummy Bears?
Enjoy your day
On duty today watching the grandkids, tomorrow and Friday for sure. Only a matter of time for the request for more days!