Trivia question answers for Thursday March 15, 2023
1. What is the astronomical team for the distance light travels in a vacuum in one year? Light-year
2. The word "crochet" comes from the French word for what? Small hook
3. Which country invented the sauna? Finland
4. Which performer led a band known as the Comets? Bill Haley
Trivia questions for Thursday March 16, 2023
1. Which planet has the shortest year?
2. The Peabody Awards for journalism are presented by what school?
3. What kind of wool can come from a rabbit?
4. What American city did Edgar Allen Poe consider his home?
Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment