ST. PATRICK'S DAY BY THE NUMBERS: FUN FACTS
How much do you know about St. Patrick's Day? The 2023 WalletHub St. Patrick's Day study provides the following fun facts about St. Patrick's Day:
- 61% of Americans plan to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- 80% of Americans will wear green on St. Patrick's Day.
- 1737 was the year of the first St. Patrick's Day parade... and it was held in Boston, not in Ireland.
- $6.85 Billion (yes, billion with a "b") will be spent on celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
- 31% of Americans will cook a special meal on St. Patrick's Day.
- There are 31.5 million Americans of Irish ancestry (#2 behind those of German ancestry).
- New Hampshire is the state with the most residents of Irish ancestry.
- There are 10 cities in the USA named Dublin.
- St. Patrick's Day ranks as the #3 most popular day for drinking.
- St. Patrick's Day is the most popular day for drinking beer with 174% more beer sold on this day than any other day.
For more fun facts about St. Patrick's Day when many Americans feel Irish, even if they're not, check out the full article from WalletHub: 2023 St. Patrick's Day By The Numbers.
ST PATRICK'S DAY FUN FACTS: INFOGRAPHIC
BY THE WAY... IT TAKES MORE THAN THE LUCK OF THE IRISH TO BUY OR SELL A HOME!
Nina Hollander & Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker have been opening doors for Greater Charlotte home buyers and sellers for 24+ years. If you're ready for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and are considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlotte region, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how:
"The Right Broker Makes All The Difference."
St. Patrick's Day Blessings Upon You!
(Beannachtai na Feile Padraig oraibh!)
Subscribe to CommentsComment