Trivia questions for Friday March 17, 2023
1. Where was the first St. Patricks Day parade in the U.S.? St. Augustine FL 3.18.1601
2. What was the first TV kids show in the US? Howdy Doody
3. Scotland's St. Andrews is a top venue for which sport? Golf
4. What legendary jazz trumpeter was nicknamed "Satchmo"? Louis Armstrong
Trivia questions for Saturday March 18, 2023
1. The loose skin hanging from the neck of a chicken is known as a what?
2. Which music genre literally means "new trend" in Portuguese?
3. What fluid is stored in the gallbladder?
4. What is the term for any four-sided figure?
Artwork provided by the creative mind of Rain member Kathy Streib for which I am grateful! Enjoy your day
Subscribe to CommentsComment