Trivia question answers for Monday March 20, 2023
1. What age followed the Bronze Age? The Iron Age
2. What is the thin layer of foam appearing on top of an expresso called? Crema
3. What do Scandinavian country flags have in common? Crosses
4. When Did the United States Post Office Department release its first Christmas stamp? 1962
Trivia questions for Tuesday March 21, 2023
1. In bowling what is the term for knocking down all pins with 2 consecutive balls?
2. Who led the covert mission known as the Boston Tea Party?
3. What element's Latin name is "ferrus"?
4. What ocean is the island-nation of Madagascar located in?
Enjoy your day.
Subscribe to CommentsComment