Did you know there were 356 homes that expired since January 2022 in Ada County (Boise area) in Idaho? There were another 3,416 more residential listings cancelled!
Each has their own reason and story, but many of them were due to false expectations and not staying current with the changing market. Some were do to agents thinking the market was so strong, they didn't have to actually market the house. Others were due to poor negotiating skills causing offers to fall through and the seller getting frustrated.
If your property was one of these, I would love to talk to you in person and learn your story.
Some of the things that I do in my proprietary marketing plan include:
- Extremely detailed pricing analysis (not just price per sq. ft.)
- Written marketing plan so you know what to expect from me
- A custom 2'x3' sign with photos of YOUR home inside and out.
- Use QR codes like the one here to direct buyers directly to your home.
- Use a unique URL to take buyer's directly to your home.
- A 3D Interactive Matterport Tour so people can virtually walk through you home and check out the floor plan before they ever come see the home in person.
- Professional photos including drone photos/video if applicable
- Free Seller coverage limited home warranty
- A "deal killer home inspection" looking for major issues before we ever list the home (looking for roof issues, bio-growth (mold), water intrusion, etc.)
- Virtual staging if needed.
- I also include additional documents online so potential buyers can review your Seller's Property Disclosure Form, CCR's and plat map at their convenience.
- I write blog(s) about your specific home for added exposure.
- I do social media posts including "boosted" posts in my marketing.
- Much, much more!
Also, please consider the experience of your potential Realtor.
- Are they a lifetime Top Producer or just one in that past few boom years? (I got my lifetime award almost 15 years ago!)
- Do they have decades (31 years) of licensed real estate experience?
- Are they an agent; a team member; a Realtor; a Broker; or do they also own their own brokerage? (I am the owner/broker of Progressive Realty Corp.)
- Do they give back to the community? (I have been on the Board of Directors for Habitat For Humanity, Helping Hand, Wish Granters as well as our local and state real estate associations)
- What is their real estate specific education? (I am a national instructor for the National Association(s) of Realtors and Home Builders.
If your agent didn't do all of these things for you, that might be why your home didn't see previously. Call me at 208-573-0471 to set a time to have me come take a personal look at your property and create a custom marketing plan that works for it. All the above items are provided as part of my professional marketing fee and I do not charge extra for those services! I would love to be interviewed as your next Realtor!
Kathy Streib thank you. I know of a number of seller's waiting to list and unfortunately, some will list with the people that may have contributed to the home not selling previously.