Door County Waterfront
and Water View Homes for Sale for 2023
Spring in Door County! Is there anything better? In a word, no--by May every year, we have it all--open water just waiting for that first boat ride, budding leaves, budding wildflowers and DOOR COUNTY CHERRY BLOSSOMS!
Is it any wonder, then, that Door County waterfront and water view homes are so very popular? Many people love the ease of waterfront condominiums--if you are a year-round or second home-owner, they are SO convenient. Less work, more play--and oh...those VIEWS!
Right now, we're just entering spring of 2023, but we have some EXCEPTIONAL waterfront and water view inventory just waiting for you--some that is move-in ready and some that are waiting your finish selections and will be ready later this year (but are well worth the wait!).
1. SAND BAY BEACH RESORT: This waterfront opportunity in southern Door County offers a sand beach and an indoor pool. Two unit are being sold together, comprising 2 bedrooms (plus pull-out couches), one kitchenett and one full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a deck overlooking the water and the sand beach. These units must be rented, but owners can book out their own stays in advance. Learn more about our Sand Bay Beach Resort units for sale here.
2. YACHT CLUB AT SISTER BAY: This 1 bedroom, 1 bath gem in the Dockside Building at Yacht Club at Sister Bay is offered fully furnished and features GORGEOUS views of the Sister Bay harbor. It's also located right on the waterfront and right next door to the popular Sister Bay Beach, which offers a sand beach, swim pier and more. This central Sister Bay location is very popular because you can walk to both uptown and downtown establishments, including Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant, Boathouse on the Bay, the Sister Bay Bowl, Grasse's Grill (opening for the season in 2023 at the end of April) and much, much more. Best of all is that you can rent your Yacht Club unit if you are not using it. Owners are allowed pets, renters are not. To learn more about this Sister Bay waterfront home for sale, check here.
3. BUILDING SITE ON NORTHERN DOOR ROAD, GILLS ROCK, LIBERTY GROVE, WISCONSIN: Water and Woods! Build your Door County dream home on the shore, close to the Northport Ferry Dock with views of Washington Island. This site is also close to Newport State Park and Europe Lake. Learn more about this waterfront building site in northern Door County by checking here.
EUROPE LAKE VIEWS
4. YACHT HARBOR SHORES UNIT 1001: Waterfront and water view! Our stylish luxury listing at 10971 Harbor Shores Court has some of Door County's most beautiful sunset views available. This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with both living room with fireplace and lower level great room/bonus room for entertaining has two decks, a two car attached garage and a lovely level of finish. Walk or bike to downtown Sister Bay. This home is move-in ready to enjoy for the 2023 season. Learn more about our water view condominium for sale at 10971 Harbor Shores Court, Unit 1001, Sister Bay, WI 54234 here.
5. LIBERTY PARK WATERFRONT, UNIT 6, SISTER BAY, WISCONSIN 54234: This luxury home on the shores of Green Bay just outside of downtown Sister Bay, Wisconsin has it all. Four bedrooms, plus a study. Gourmet kitchen. Living room and great room. Two fireplaces. Two car attached garage. Walk-out shore. Construction has started on Unit 6 at Liberty Park Waterfront, Sister Bay, and you can work with the builder NOW to enjoy occupancy in late 2023. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for living directly on the shore. To learn more about our 4 bedroom waterfront condominium for sale at 11027 Liberty Park Lake, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234 check here.
PHOTO IS OF A FINISHED UNIT AT LIBERTY PARK WATERFRONT
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO TALK TO THE BUILDER
6. SHORE VIEW CONDOMINIUMS FOR SALE IN SISTER BAY, WISCONSIN 54234
Shore View Condominiums in Sister Bay, Wisconsin boats some of the most STUNNING water views available, and you enjoy all of the conveniences of downtown and uptown Sister Bay at your footsteps, including dining, shopping, boating, the beach and much, much more. Unit 301 is offered fully furnished and both Units 301 and 103 are new construction, ready-to-move-in-and-enjoy. Each unit also offers a detached garage. Don't worry about the stairs--each building has an elevator for your convenience. Truly the best of all worlds! To learn more about Shore View condominiums in Sister Bay, Wisconsin and their absolutely spectacular views, check here.
If you're looking for the BEST waterfront and water view property in Door County, look no further. Visit our site at moredoorcounty.com for the latest updates to the Door County Multiple Listing Service and contact me for more details on these listings and others today!
Door County Waterfront
and Water View Homes for Sale
Subscribe to CommentsComment