The Best Side Hustle Better than Wholesaling! Better than Real Estate Commissions!
Businesses Losing Millions Overlooking Massive Federal Tax Credit - Where does your business stand on this?
Legitimate refundable tax credits are mistaken by many companies as a scam, costing them millions of dollars.
This refund is a specific tax credit from the US government. It's called an Employee Retention Credit (ERC) or Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC). If a college or business qualifies, they will be able to claim this credit even if they took advantage of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan program that went into effect during the 2020 pandemic.
Know this… the ERC tax credit is not a loan. It is a tax refund. Watch this video https://youtu.be/XJMwNX87ciw explaining precisely what the ERC tax credit is and how an educational institution or business may be able to take rightful advantage and claim this credit for itself.
So how come businesses heard about PPP loans and not the ERC tax credit? It’s because banks were being paid to facilitate PPP loans; so they promoted them everywhere.
And back then, during the Trump administration, if they took out a PPP loan, you wouldn't qualify for the ERC tax credit, and vice versa.
With the new administration, it doesn't matter if you took out a PPP loan, even then you may still be able to claim your ERC tax credit.
There's a kicker though. The process is complicated. The paperwork is hard to navigate, the requirements are confusing, and even highly skilled CPAs who don't specialize in this specific tax credit get the math wrong when calculating how much a school or business can claim for itself.
The leading resource company specializing precisely in facilitating ERC tax credits is Bottom Line. The key contact there to get started with the process is educational tax credit filing expert Jeff Dameron, and for FREE the service will:
- Help figure out if the business qualifies,
- Calculate how much money they can properly and legally claim, and
- Assist in preparing and filing all required IRS filings, and
- Set up credit status tracking to see when they can expect to receive tax credit checks.
This service helps businesses navigate the entire, sometimes complicated, ERC process from start to finish.
Obviously, once the process is over they will take a small service fee - but not until the business receives its money from this ERC tax credit. So, if the school goes through this process and gets $0, the service gets $0. These links to the government site for verification of the program are:
- IRS ERC Link #1: Determining when an employer’s trade or business operations are considered to be fully or partially suspended due to a governmental order.
- IRS ERC Link #2: New law extends COVID tax credit for employers who keep workers on payroll.
- IRS ERC Link #3: IRS provides guidance for employers claiming the Employee Retention Credit for 2020, including eligibility rules for PPP borrowers.
Mr. Dameron’s secretary is Lindsay, and to learn more her contact information is (877) 506-3999 phone
Preview YouTube video Businesses Losing Millions Overlooking Massive Federal Tax Credit
Please Like Our Video and Subscribe to Our Channel
Subscribe to CommentsComment