It is a big decision and one of the most important once you will ever make. Some things to consider are the following:
- Find a great agent
- Assess your credit and finances
- Find a great Lender (ask your Realtor for help)
- Search for your future home.
- Have all your ducks in a row with lender
- Get a INSPECTION
- Do not purchase any big items till after closing.
- Closing day
It is a simple process and one that you should enjoy. I always say a big part of my job is to make it stress free for my Buyers.
Subscribe to CommentsComment