5 tips to insure home buyers are impressed
Are you in the market to sell your home? Here are 5 tips to insure buyers are impressed with what's behind your front door.
- Depersonalize your space, style important areas with quality items. Remove personal photos, keep large wall art and add greenery. Prospective buyers will have an easier time picturing themselves living there.
- Simplify, only include furniture that adds function or beauty. Arrange or remove furniture to make rooms look larger and inviting. Remove unnecessary items from all surfaces.
- Keep immaculate, clean, make beds, clean towels in baths, organize closets, open windows, put away clothes and toys.
- Rational remodeling, update old light fixtures, window treatments and hardware.
- Fresh paint, adding a fresh coat of paint throughout your home can boost your homes value. Recommend whites, creams or light gray.
If you are unsure what to remove or improve, contact me I'll be happy to help you get your home ready for sale. Call 203-733-1613 or email PropertyGalCT@gmail.com
Lisa Brown-McDonald, REALTOR® at The Brokerage of New England Real Estate Home Services. Licensed real estate agent in Connecticut. RES 0769069. Call/Text 203-733-1613 or email Propertygalct@gmail.com