USA Today has listed the ten must-experience train rides in the US, and Colorado has three in the top ten! Passengers are sure to enjoy the ride of these top ten trains! They were voted by the readers of USA Today as the best in the US, which offers beautiful scenery and memorable rides.
10. Saratoga Corinth and Hudson Railway - Corinth, New York
9. Wilmington & Western Railroad - Wilmington, Delaware
8. Cape Cod Central Railroad - Hyannis, Massachusetts
7. Great Smoky Mountain Railroad - Bryson City, North Carolina
6. Georgetown Loop Railroad - Georgetown, Colorado
5. The Broadmoor Manitou and Pikes Peak Cog Railway - Manitou Springs, Colorado
4. Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad - Peninsula, Ohio
3. Skunk Train- Fort Bragg, California
2. Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad - Charma, New Mexico (this ride goes into Colorado also)
#1 - Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad - Durango, Colorado
I wasn't surprised to see the #1 spot, as Telluride, Ouray, and Durango are stunning!
Subscribe to CommentsComment