Trivia question answers for Thursday May 25, 2023
1. What element is named after the Greek word for green? Chlorine
2. How many referees in total are there in a soccer game? Three
3. What does the Kelvin scale measure? Temperature
4. Who was the fourth president of the United States? James Madison
Trivia questions for Friday May 26, 2023
1. What describes a person with no skin pigment?
2. Which planet in our solar system is known as the Earth's twin?
3. What is a "Blenheim Orange"?
3. What shapes are used in a Venn diagram?
4. What is poliosis?
Enjoy your day.
Subscribe to CommentsComment