Nolensville homes for sale - The rapidly rising interest rates took a toll on closings in Nolensville but the median price per square foot was almost identical compared to the same period last year.
- 34 Nolensville homes sold in the month of May which is 47% less than the 64 closings in May of 2022
- 110 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale, and almost all of them are new construction homes
- 82 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most of them are still under construction or not even started
- the median sales price of homes sold in Nolensville in May was $911,950 compared to $846,276 for May of last year
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 100%
- the median price per square foot of homes sold was $271 compared to $270 for the same month last year almost identical
- the average days on market for homes sold in May was 37
Home buyers who are considering Nolensville also consider Thompsons Station and Spring Hill for the same reasons. It's more affordable than Brentwood and Franklin, and the schools are fantastic. Some people live in Nolensville who work in Smyrna or Murfreesboro to take advantage of the schools in Williamson county. search for Nolensville homes here.