Murfreesboro home sales are still slowing down due to the impact of high interest rates. The number of closings for May was down 17% compared to May of 2022 and the median sales price was down 6% But the average days on market is still only 32 days and the list price to sales price ratio is 99%.
- 359 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of May compared to 432 last year
- 690 homes are currently pending sale most are new construction homes waiting to be finished
- 512 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of May was 2203 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99%
- The median price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $412,000 compared to $439,170 last year a decrease of 6%
- The median price per square foot of homes sold was $210, compared to $214 last year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here.