Welcome to Hunters Hill Addition Mustang OK
"You will love this neighborhood! Great location away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family!"
says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
Like us on Facebook
Looking for a calm and peaceful neighborhood with easy accessibility to major city amenities?
Look no further than Hunters Hill Addition Mustang OK! This welcoming community has been designed to provide suburban living at its finest, with spacious homes set on sizable lots, offering ample room for families to enjoy some much-needed relaxation and spread out, surrounded by the nature of a nearby pond. The area was developed by Leonhardt Enterprises in 2004. Now, the final phase is breaking ground on the south side.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of the plethora of outdoor recreational facilities either, such as Wild Horse Park, with a highly-rated Aquatic Center, numerous walking trails, fitness center, library and so much more.
When you need to indulge your taste buds or want some retail therapy, Downtown Mustang and Yukon is just a stone's throw away. Additionally, easy access to the Interstate provides a hassle-free commute for those working in the bustling city of Oklahoma City.
So, why wait? Come and experience the charm of Hunters Hill Addition for yourself and see what this lovely community has to offer!
- one of the nicest neighborhoods in Mustang OK
- located just south of SW59th on Garth Brooks/Clear Springs Rd
- it is tucked away from the busy city life, yet it is close to everything in the OKC Metro
- close to Hwy 152, Kilpatrick Tpk, I-40
- established in 2004
- active & incorporated HOA with annual dues of $140.00 toward common areas maintenance
- neighborhood pond with fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- acclaimed Mustang Schools District
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- currently, there are 127 plus existing houses and a new phase is under development on the South & West side
- homes from 1600 to 2100 sq ft
- most were built by four local quality builders. Among them are Oklahoma’s oldest building firm Leonhardt Homes since 1907, Merryfield Homes & Zach League Homes.
- attractive Dallas-style architecture
- prices stat from 290s
- Find more information about this beautiful neighborhood HERE