Wouldn't it be nice to wake-up and discover that we were completely whole, without remorse or regret, our personal "knowing" banks running over with a clear and precise path put before us "illuminated" with no considerations for anything? But wait, we are not those/that person (s) but instead a people of want, need, correction, with instruction & guidance thrown in.
WHAT CAME FIRST?
We came & come first. However, we know not what we do. We suffer from a lack of our own identity, purpose & direction & if that is not enough, the person to the right, left, front & behind you is your like kind on the same but different journey as you. They came first too. Courtesy, manners & helping hands make a difference.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
There are too many things to list however some stand-out more than others. 1. We all want to be loved. We seek this "love" to better ourselves and want it to bath us within and without mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically & psychologically.
No one wants to be alone considering that we are all social creatures by default needing and wanting each other in healthy, wholesome ways. We pursue these nourishments, and, on the way, we are introduced to our business natures as well.
AMAZING TOOLS TO EACH OF US
We are all given a SKILLS BANK, that's right with no exceptions! No one is without. The very nature of this gifting involves the careful, deliberate unwrapping of it & it is done while we are mobile i.e., as we go. What releases it is the very journey itself.
WE ARE CARED FOR UNTIL WE CAN TAKE CARE
We are watched over, fed, clothed, sheltered as well as protected, nurtured & educated. It comes in bits & pieces, sort of like crumbs so we can chew while savoring until the next bite of the next circumstances whatever that may be. Everyone is where they are with the help of someone else. Never doubt or forget
AT A CERTAIN AGE
We are compelled to give back but not before we are prepped to do just that. Our first care is to discover the discoverable and be thankful that system is on automatic. We show it respect when we adhere to its prompts & contribute.
COMMEUPPANCE...the good kind
Because we think we are entitled to things, we get some life lessons that can only reach us through punishment, hard ship or hard work. When and if we discover humility, the journey becomes more joyful, rewarding with adventure & mystery.
THE SCROLL of LIFE
1. Whether you believe in GOD or not, just remember you are not God. Act like it
2. It's not what you tell yourself, but what yourself tells you. If you want meat and marrow, then learn to recognize the inner still voice over your emotional one.
3. If you do nothing right, you will do nothing wrong. There is a correct way of doing nothing & that righteous nothingness is a sanctuary. There is no fault there
4. Consider that everyone else has never been here before either. This has a profound effect on how you journey & what pain or pleasures may come your way. What measure you apply is deemed applicable to you as well. We are mankind
5. Win, lose or draw is true math with legs. Consider everyone is on the same scale. Win, but not at all costs. Choosing not to play can be a win. Playing to not lose is a draw but we did play. Lose? Why engage this for yourself or others? Take note.
6. Pondering and pausing can do you much good. Not sinking in your thinking or drowning in your dreams but contemplation. Pausing respects the choosing process. It checkmates blame & allows our measure of who we are to go to work.
7. Whatever you get into, gets into you. Let this sink in. There is an invisible price to pay for something that exceeds this material world. Tread lightly & carefully here.
8. Becoming an observer & receiver is part of the original creation. Awareness opens doors and also triggers the asking, seeking & yearning dynamics.
9. All things are allowed but how then do we prosper from them? Mankind is driven by purpose and meaning. Seek that which helps your character evolve.
10. There two kinds of truth. Your personal truth, which aides us here and the eternal truth which carries us beyond. One should lead to other.
11. The most basic world of existence, where there is no blame or error & that lives off pure, unselfish honesty is the realm of YES, NO, & I DON'T KNOW. Go there.
12. The push & pull of life spares no one. It is like a strong wind at sea until we seize the rudder, secure our post & plot our course. Then, we decide the final outcomes.
Your learning curves. It is fraught with plus & minus, reward & embarrassment, pain & regrets all the while making us evolve to be better as we experience these deep, mysterious and sometimes doubtful ways. But life is this & much more. Be the much more then...