103 4th St Cir N, Princeton, MN, 55371 -- $34,900
A lovely 0.343 acre forested lot with Rum River frontage is situated on the east side of Princeton. MN-95 is easily accessible, and Reibe Park, the Princeton Golf Course and Silver Lake are all nearby. Situated with an asphalt driveway at the intersection of Alpha Road and 4th Street Cir.
- Possibilities to construct your ideal house, cabin, she or area for camping; inquire with the city for details.
- Lot that has recently been manicured for enhanced viewing.
- The land descends down to the river, which is renowned for its dense maple, oak and ash tree coastline.
- Anglers looking for bass, pike or walleye won't be let down.
- White-tail deer, beavers, songbirds, and bald eagles are among the abundant wildlife.
- The lot also has electricity.
Set up your showing today by contacting Chuck Carstensen with Re/Max Results at 612-290-3809 or click here to view additional photos.