UNDER CONTRACT IN SOUTH CHARLOTTE'S CAMERON WOOD:
3103 WILD LARK COURT
3103 Wild Lark Court, listed by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker, is now under contract. This beautifully updated home on a quiet cul-de-sac street in one of south Charlotte's most desired areas had over three dozen showings in the first two days on market and multiple offers.
|View the Tour|
Interior Highlights: 3103 Wild Lark Court
The home’s interior offers an open and inviting floor plan, which includes:
- A dramatic, 2-story foyer, front door with side light window and generous millwork and, designer chandelier. Open sight lines from the foyer to the great room, living room, and dining room.
- Over-sized, 2-story great room with gas log fireplace, multiple windows adding architectural interest and providing fantastic natural light and views of the deck and backyard.
- Good-sized living room with vaulted ceiling has space for a grand piano or comfortable seating. French-style window provides excellent light.
- Formal dining room with vaulted ceiling, designer chandelier and recessed lighting.
- Wide-plank luxury vinyl plank flooring extends from the foyer to the formal rooms and to the great room.
- Custom plantation shutters in the foyer, living and dining rooms, and great room.
- Updated powder room with pedestal vanity and LVP flooring.
An updated kitchen, also with vaulted ceiling, features:
- Stainless steel appliances, including a side-by-side fridge, electric range, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Island with seating.
- Granite counters, tile backsplash, tile floors.
- Recessed lights
- Recessed lighting, under-cabinet lighting, pendant light over the island.
Situated next to double windows, the sunny breakfast area, is ideal for daily dining, as well as casual entertaining. It also enjoys excellent natural light and views of the, 3-season sunroom, deck and backyard.
The custom-built 3-season sunroom is an unexpected surprise. The sunroom is insulated, has vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting. Enjoy a morning coffee or evening cocktail, read a good book, visit with friends. You'll find yourself living in the sunroom.
The serene and spacious owner’s suite is a true retreat and features:
A primary bedroom with space for a king-size bed and larger dressers, as well as for a sitting area (perfect for relaxing and unwinding at the end of a busy day).
- 3 side-by-side windows provide light and beautiful views of the back yard.
- Recessed lighting; ceiling fan with light.
- Large, walk-in closet with "his and her" sides.
- New carpet in 2022.
The spa-inspired, luxurious bathroom in the owner’s suite was remodeled in 2020 and features:
- Double-sink, raised vanity with a distinctive, quartz countertop that has a velvety, matte finish. Tons of storage in the vanity.
- Deep soaking tub with tile surround.
Seamless, glass, step-in shower with tile surround.
Three secondary bedrooms are on the upper floor which is reach via an open half-turn staircase. The bedrooms share a full bathroom with LVP flooring, updated lighting and extended double sink vanity with storage below.
Also on the second floor is a flex room. This room can be used as a an office, a playroom, an exercise room, a crafts room, a computer or game room.
- 3-car garage provides space for parking and for a workshop/storage in the third bay.
Prime Location In South Charlotte
3103 Wild Lark Court is located in the Cameron Wood neighborhood, a well-established south Charlotte neighborhood, Cameron wood is situated on some 386 acres that include a one-acre natural spring-fed pond and fountain. In earlier years, this land was the hunting preserve of the Belk Family (think Belk Department Stores). Cameron Wood is named for Mr. Cameron Harris, who owned the property prior to its development into a residential community.
804 homes are in Cameron Wood ranging in size from about 1,400 square feet to over 3,800 square feet. Home prices range from mid-$400,000 to over $900,000. Average age of Cameron Wood homes is about 32 years. The Cameron Wood community is composed of five different villages: Park Springs, Stone Croft, Wingfield, Glen Laurel, and Deer Brooke. Click here for a map of Cameron Wood.
Cameron Wood residents can opt to join the Cameron Wood Swim & Racquet Club for an additional fee. It provides a country club lifestyle without the country club lifestyle cost!
Cameron Wood's natural spring-fed pond offers a walking trail. Pond has fish turtles, ducks, frogs, heron, geese. Catch and release fishing is now only allowed, but encouraged. Nearby, you'll find a playground and ball field. Prior to the development of Cameron Wood, the pond was used to water horses and cattle.
Cameron Wood is close to all of life's necessities. Gas station, medical services, groceries, pharmacy, gym, ATM, dry cleaner, coffee shop, and more are all located in under one mile.
If you're considering selling your Charlotte home, contact Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty. I'm a south Charlotte residential real estate expert and have helped south Charlotte home buyers and sellers for 24+ years. Let's get together and discuss the supply conditions in your neighborhood and how we can assist you in gaining access to the buyers who are ready, willing and able to buy now.
Let me also show you why experience matters and how:
Originally posted on www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com