PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 26 MINUTES
- 1 box chicken nuggets
- 1 Jar BBQ sauce
- 6 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. Monterey cheese, shredded
- ½ lb. Bacon, cooked & coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch Green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Ranch dressing, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread frozen Nuggets on a baking sheet and bake for a total of 25-30 minutes until golden brown or thoroughly cooked to an internal of 170°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Top nuggets with BBQ sauce, cheese and bacon. Continue baking for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat. Season with fresh lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with green onion and a drizzle of ranch dressing.