Kathleen Daniels is a California Real Estate Broker, and a CPRES or Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist. She specializes in probate real estate and works exclusively with probate and trust estate representatives listing homes for sale.
What is a CPRES?
A CPRES Designation is a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist.
There is so much more to learn about probate real estate beyond receiving the CPRES designation.
Why Hire Kathleen Daniels, CPRES?
With probate real estate, one size does not fit all. Real estate agents with a CPRES designation, and even those without the designation, are not created equal in terms of depth of knowledge, training, education, and development.
Kathleen’s background includes working with top Silicon Valley law firms as a Probate and Estate Planning Paralegal which provides a perspective and knowledge of the legal process as well. She also worked with Fortune 100 companies as a Paralegal and Contract Manager.
Kathleen is not licensed to practice law, however, she has extensive knowledge of probate law. As a member of the Silicon Valley Bar Association, she frequently attends classes taught by probate attorneys who are board-certified probate specialists.
She owns and manages a boutique brokerage and specializes in probate real estate.
- Extensively trained and certified in probate real estate she possesses specialized knowledge of the probate process, and the probate timeline, and is experienced in probate, conservatorship, and trust estate sales.
- Kathleen is a Project Management Professional "PMP" certified by Boston University. She is highly organized and has created efficient systems that save time and money.
- The probate attorneys she works with appreciate her collaboration and experience as a probate real estate agent.
- She has a thorough understanding of the probate real estate contracts, disclosure requirements, and probate disclosure exemptions.
Kathleen's keen market knowledge, track record, and experience as a top negotiator create a perfect formula for a successful probate, conservatorship, and trust real property sale.
Experience, Knowledge, and Training Beyond CPRES
Broad in-depth experience makes a difference for all parties involved.
- Kathleen keeps the lines of communication open and ensures her clients know what’s going on every step of the way.
- Attorneys comfortably and confidently recommend Kathleen to their clients because they know she gets the job done, and does the job exceptionally well.
- Understanding the importance of contract timelines and court deadlines, they are never missed when Kathleen manages the sale of a home in probate, conservatorship, or trust estate.
Kathleen completed the certification program in Professional Fiduciary Management for Trustees in 2017. She understands the roles and responsibilities of a successor trustee and confidently manages trust real estate sales.
She managed her own mother’s care for nearly 10 years and her mother's estate without probate.
Kathleen’s Promise: “To uphold my fiduciary duty and legal responsibility to manage the sale of real property with the highest standard of care, no exceptions. This means my client’s best interests are top of mind and close at heart, at all times.”
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist
Kathleen Daniels is dedicated to truly serving her clients. She limits the number of clients she works with at any given time. That means she does not take on more business than she can manage while providing the highest level of service she believes everyone deserves.
She works exclusively with probate and trust estate representatives (Sellers) listing probate and trust estate homes for sale.
If you need help or know someone who does, contact Kathleen Daniels for a private and confidential no-obligation consultation.
Kathleen Daniels is a California Real Estate Broker specializing in probate real estate. She is a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, also referred to as CPRES, and/or probate real estate agent.