32004 Alameda St., Farmington Hills, MI 48336
JUST SOLD! After generating over 130 showings and 30 offers on this property located at 32004 Alameda St Classic Colonial in Farmington Hills, this wonderful home sold for 123% of the list price at $370,000.
- 2080 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom single family home.
- Farmington Schools.
- Original owner - built in 2004.
- Enjoy nature and wildlife on this peaceful wooded lot.
- The interior shows like new, it has been completely repainted.
- Enjoy large living spaces on the entry level.
- The gourmet kitchen includes expensive raised-panel maple cabinets, a countertop extension/bar, recessed lighting, and a full complement of stainless steel appliances.
- The door wall located in the dining room features beautiful views of the backyard.
- The family room at 32004 Alameda St Classic Colonial in Farmington Hills includes a cozy corner fireplace, raised hearth, and mantel.
- The first-floor laundry includes an elevated washer and dryer system, a laundry tub, and shaker-style wall cabinetry.
- The owner's suite includes a walk-in closet and luxury bath with a large jetted tub, a separate shower, and a double-sink maple vanity.
- The large basement at 32004 Alameda St Classic Colonial in Farmington Hills has endless potential.
- Oversized 2-car garage
What is your home worth?
To request a custom comparable market analysis for your home, contact your friends at Kime Realty today at 734-446-5744 or Info@KimeRealty.com. Working with an experienced real estate firm, like Kime Realty, can help streamline the process, reduce risks, and increase your chances of a successful and profitable sale. Wendy and Greg Kime at Kime Realty are professionals who specialize in real estate transactions. They have extensive knowledge of the local housing market, including recent sales, pricing trends, and neighborhood dynamics. This expertise helps them accurately price your home, maximizing your chances of selling it at a competitive price. Give them a call today!