Natchitoches La RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals
Natchitoches, one of the oldest towns in the United States, is a great place to call home. Over the past thirty years much time and money has been invested in making this town all it can be. Let's explore why Natchitoches is a GREAT place to call home...
1) Plenty of history-- Enjoy learning more about historical events and diffirent cultures? Natchitoches Parish (what Louisiana folks call counties) is loaded with history from end to end.
2) The food--Come to the home town of the meat pie. Sure, you have likely had one stuffed with ground meat, but what about a crawfish stuffing? This crossroads region is where many cooking traditions merge. There is something for foodies of all sorts!
3) Low cost of living-- It's not uncommon for buyers from other parts of the country to relocate and pay cash for their Natchitoches home. Love history but prefer a modern home? There is a bunch of new construction in the area.
4) Access to top medical care-- Natchitoches serves as a regional medical hub. Want a second opinion? Shreveport and Houston are both home to world class medical facilities.
5) Access to higher education-- Located just down the road from Front Street, Northwestern State University (Go Devils!) as been a key member of the community since its founding in 1884 (not a typo).
6) The Cane River-- Once a part of the Red River, the cane flows through town. The community has done a wonderful job developing along the shore and keeping the area clean. Bring your fishing pole and catch a big one!
Welcome From RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals
Ready to take the next step and call Natchitoches La home? Or perhaps it is time to sell your home and move on to the next chapter. Either way call Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 today! Prefer to start the process online? Go to Natchitoches Real Estate to explore properties listed on the local MLS.