UNDER CONTRACT IN WEDDINGTON'S STEEPLE CHASE NEIGHBORHOOD:
152 Steeplechase Court
WERE YOU LOOKING FOR A QUIET, PRIVATE LIFESTYLE CLOSE TO THE CITY?
WERE YOU LOOKING FOR A LARGE LOT?
WERE YOU LOOKING FOR TOP RATED SCHOOLS?
WERE YOU LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH NO HOA OR HOA FEES?
WERE YOU LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH LOW PROPERTY TAXES?
SORRY, BUT YOU'RE TOO LATE!
This updated, Colonial-style home in one of Greater Charlotte's most desired areas is situated on 1.15 acres with towering trees encircling the property. Buyers loved the home's great curb appeal and the tranquil and private lifestyle the home offered, while still minutes from all the urban conveniences Charlotte has to offer.
|View the Tour|
Interior Highlights: 152 Steeplechase Circle
The home’s interior includes:
- A gracious foyer flanked by formal living and dining rooms. The front door with leaded glass side-light windows adds an elegant touch.
The good sized living room has space for comfortable seating and features neutral decor and French-style windows, which make the room light and bright. It is excellent flex space and can be utilized as a library, home office, music room.
- Dining room is ideal for more formal and holiday gatherings. It features neutral decor, crown molding, chair rail, French-style windows.
- The spacious family/great room offers space for generous seating and is centered around a gas-log fireplace flanked by two French-style windows. The sliding glass doors that lead to the home's patio and back yard, also help make this room exceptionally light and bright.
The updated, eat-in kitchen features:
- Stainless steel appliances, including a side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, electric range, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Breakfast bar with seating.
- Recessed lights, crown molding, hardwood floors.
The serene and spacious owner’s suite is a true retreat and features:
- A primary bedroom with space for a king-size bed and larger dressers, as well as for a sitting area (perfect for relaxing and unwinding at the end of a busy day). The owner's suite includes a good-sized walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with "his & her" vanities with granite counters, a shower with tile surround, and a soaking tub.
- Three secondary bedrooms are on the upper floor. The bedrooms share a full bathroom that has updated lighting, vanity with granite counter, frameless tub/shower glass door.
- One of the secondary bedrooms features a built-in desk and shelves... making it a great option to use as a home office. Add a daybed and you've got the occasional guest room!
- At the back of the second floor is a large bonus room with closet. It's fantastic flex space that can be used as a 5th bedroom, a recreation/bonus room, a play room, an exercise room. The possibilities are endless.
- 2-car, side-load garage provides space for parking and storage. Garage door and motor were replaced in 2017. Key pad entry to the garage provides additional convenience. The homes long driveway offers plenty of additional parking.
- A good-sized storage shed was added in 2021.
- Flat back yard is fully fenced and surrounded by towering trees on three sides.
Buyers Loved The Prime Weddington Location
152 Steeplechase Court is close to all of life's necessities. Gas station, medical services, groceries, pharmacy, gym, ATM, dry cleaner, coffee shop, and more are all located in under one mile. Shopping, dining, entertainment, business centers, medical services, golf courses, country clubs are all nearby.
If you're considering selling your Weddington home, contact Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty. I'm a Weddington/Waxhaw/Marvin residential real estate expert and have helped home buyers and sellers for 24+ years. Let's get together and discuss the supply conditions in your neighborhood and how we can assist you in gaining access to the buyers who are ready, willing and able to buy now.
Let me also show you why experience matters and how: