5 Door County Properties
You should BUY NOW to be ready for 2024
We're entering the holiday season, and you have a lot on your mind! However, first and foremost--if you did NOT find your Door County property in 2023, there is ample time to look at some GREAT inventory to be ready for spring/summer of 2024.
We have assembled a list of some of the loveliest Door County homes, condominiums and vacant land available NOW to purchase, in order to help make 2024 the year you can start living "Door County". Learn more now:
1. Vacant land off Highway 42, just outside of Sister Bay, Wisconsin: We have two ten acre parcels (each offered separately) just outside of Sister Bay and in the Town of Liberty Grove portion of Sister Bay zip code 54234 (lower taxes than being in Sister Bay Village) that would be PERFECT to build your Door County dream home in 2024. Both ten-acre parcels offer both decidulous and evergreen trees, stone fences, native plantings, and scenic views. The southern lot will offer more westerly views for more afternoon sunlight. These 10 acre Door County parcels of land for sale are each offered at $249,000---addresses to be assigned. To learn more about this Door County vacant land for sale, visit moredoorcounty.com
2. 10966 Hillcrest Road, Sister Bay, Liberty Grove, Wisconsin 54234: This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to enjoy Door County year-round in a lovely 3 bedroom home (with 4th bedroom den), on a large lot just outside of downtown Sister Bay. This home offers an open floor plan for kitchen and dining, and then two large rooms for entertaining (one with a Door County fireplace), a dedicated pimary with a large walk-in closet and huge en-suite bath, a private back yard off of a large deck, and even partial water views from the second-story balcony off of the primary suite! It has a three-car garage and is a short distance from all of the charms of downtown Sister Bay (and has public utilities, too). Learn more about our 3 bedroom home for sale in Sister Bay on Hillcrest Road here.
3. Five Acre Parcel off of Old Lime Kiln Road, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234: If you are looking for one of the prettiest pieces of acreage, with woods and meadow, in northern Door County, this may be exactly what you are looking for! Off of paved, shared drive (less work for access), you will find a lovely hardwoods fronted by meadow acreage in an area close to Ephraim, Fish Creek, Sister Bay and Baileys Harbor--truly a wonderfully central location. This 5 acre lot is lovely in all seasons, and is offered for $190,000 and will be the perfect place to build your Door County dream home for 2024 and beyond. To learn more about this 5 acre Door County lot for sale, visit moredoorcounty.com
4. 11042 Lakeview Road, Ellison Bay, Wisconsin 54234: This is one of the loveliest Door County farmhouses for sale on 10 acres that you could possibly find. Built in the early 1900s and lovingly remodeled and refurbished, it combines the very best of the old and new, including 3 en-suite baths, a sunroom with fireplace, hardwood floors, walls of (new) windows, built-in cabinetry and SO much more. You will be absolutely wowed by this very special Door County property for sale where you can create year-round memories with room for family and friends. For more information on this absolutely lovely 4 bedroom Door County farmhouse for sale on 10 acres, check here.
5. Luxury waterfront condominium for sale at 11025 Liberty Park Lane, Unit 5, Sister Bay, WI 54234: This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to enjoy life on the shore the way it was meant to be! Close to downtown Sister Bay yet uniquely "away from it all" a four bedroom home with 4 full and 2 half baths, living room and entertainment room, 2 car zero clearance garage, loft/den, 3 fireplaces, exceptional level of finish and oh--those waterviews! And you will be able to walk-right out to the shore from your own luxury condominium for kayaking, swimming, boating and so much more. Learn more about our Sister Bay waterfront listing at 11025 Liberty Park Lane #5, Sister Bay, Liberty Grove, WI 54234 here.
These are just a few of our featured properties that could be YOURS to enjoy the 2023 holidays or to enjoy for the 2024 season! You can visit our site to view these homes and to view the entire Door County MLS today. View all Door County properties for sale through the Door County MLS and set up your own personal search today at moredoorcounty.com
Top 5 Door County Properties you should BUY NOW