LATEST NEWS ON THE WAXHAW | WEDDINGTON | MARVIN HOUSING MARKET...
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...
Key "take-aways" about the Waxhaw area of the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area (the 28173 zip code–encompassing the three towns of Waxhaw, Marvin and Weddington)-- included the following in October 2023:
- Closed home sales increased from September 2023, but declined year-over-year.
- The list to sale price ratio was just under 100% at 99.1%, limited the ability of homes buyers to negotiate on price.
- Median sale price declined from September, but increased 6.65% compared with October 2022.
- Average sale price declined both month-over-month and year-over-year.
- Average days on market decreased to 18 days from September's 35 days. This was the lowest number of days on market since August 2022.
- Waxhaw housing inventory decreased from one month ago and from one year ago.
- New listings declined for a sixth consecutive month and were 33.01% lower year-over-year.
WAXHAW AREA HOUSING MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you're planning to buy or sell a Waxhaw area home?
I can help.
Call me today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
Did You Know...
Weddington is ranked as the 5th best suburb to live in in Charlotte metro area and the 8th best suburb in North Carolina?
Marvin is ranked as the 3rd best suburb to live in in Charlotte metro area and the 7th best suburb in North Carolina?
Waxhaw is ranked as the 12th best suburb to live in in Charlotte metro area and the 20th best suburb in North Carolina?
... So why not check out...
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME? CHECK OUT THE COLDWELL BANKER MARKETING ADVANTAGE
Median Home Price Trends In Waxhaw | Weddington | Marvin
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for the Waxhaw area is provided by Nina Hollander, Coldwell Banker Realty, Greater Charlotte residential real expert and Waxhaw/Weddington/Marvin area specialist. I've been opening doors for Waxhaw area home buyers and sellers for 25 years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Waxhaw area or anywhere in the Greater Charlotte area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how:
Read the original post at www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com